Mexico City's ICONIC Reforma Hotel: Unforgettable Luxury Awaits!

Hotel El Ejecutivo by Reforma Avenue Mexico City Mexico

Hotel El Ejecutivo by Reforma Avenue Mexico City Mexico

Mexico City's ICONIC Reforma Hotel: Unforgettable Luxury Awaits!

Mexico City's Reforma Hotel: My Chaotic, Luxurious Love Affair (and Why You Need to Book NOW!)

Okay, so, let me tell you about the Reforma Hotel. Forget meticulously crafted travel blogs, this is the REAL deal. My trip to Mexico City was a whirlwind – a chaotic ballet of tacos, tequila, and trying (and failing) to learn some basic Spanish. But the Reforma? The Reforma was a haven. A shimmering oasis of calm amidst the vibrant, exhilarating madness. And honestly? You NEED to experience it.

First off, let's get the nitty gritty out of the way.

Accessibility: They Actually Get It!

I'm not disabled, but I've travelled with people who are, and the Reforma clearly gets accessibility. They've got all the basics down: elevators galore, facilities for disabled guests, etc. This is a huge win, and something I often find overlooked. Seeing a hotel that actively considers this earns serious brownie points right from the start.

Cleanliness and Safety: Seriously, They're Obsessed!

Look, in these times, safety is EVERYONE's priority. And the Reforma? They take it seriously. I'm talking anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection, hand sanitizer everywhere, and staff that clearly knows the protocol – which, trust me, is reassuring when you're juggling street food and exploring a new city. This is not just a check-the-box exercise; it felt genuinely implemented. The individually-wrapped food options and safe dining set up? Brilliant. You could tell they want you to be as safe as possible.

Internet: You're Covered (Even My Glitchy Devices!)

Free Wi-Fi in all rooms? Check. Wi-Fi in public areas? Double check. I had my moments where my laptop would glitch out, so having access to LAN was a god send. The Internet services are stable and reliable, which is crucial when you like to work remotely during your travel.

Rooms: My Personal Sanctuary…Almost!

Okay, the rooms. The rooms are… chefs kiss. Seriously. The air conditioning was a godsend after a long day of exploring. The black-out curtains? Glorious. I mean, a full-on sleep-in after a night of mezcal is a necessity, right? The room was beautifully appointed, with all the bells and whistles: a safe box, a mini-bar stocked with… well, things (mostly water, let's be honest, hydration is key), a coffee/tea maker, and a seriously comfy bed. I’m still dreaming of those bathrobes. Okay, I'm clearly obsessed with the room. My personal highlight? The window that opens! This might sound silly, but fresh air is a luxury in a big city, and the ability to crack open the window and hear the city waking up…pure bliss.

I wouldn't say it was perfect. I had to call housekeeping once because the toilet wouldn't flush properly. But they fixed it in no time and were very apologetic. The point is, the little imperfections are part of the experience.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food Paradise.

Oh. My. God. The food. The Reforma's dining options are insane. I mean, a 24-hour room service is just criminal! I spent a solid week indulging in the buffet breakfast (Western and Asian offerings, let’s just say I tried everything). And the restaurants? International cuisine, Asian cuisine, you name it, they have it. The pool bar was the perfect spot for a cocktail after a long day of exploring – the view from the pool is spectacular. I highly recommend the happy hour for the awesome deals.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: From Spa Days to Serious Pampering!

This is where the Reforma REALLY shines. Need to de-stress after that grueling business meeting (or, you know, a tequila-fuelled adventure)? The spa is EPIC. Forget just a massage; they have a whole menu of body scrubs, wraps, and foot baths. It’s the perfect place to recover from exploring the busy streets of Mexico City. They also have a sauna, steam room, and a pool with a view (yep, that pool again!).

Services & Conveniences: They Thought of Everything.

From 24-hour front desk and concierge services. Need to exchange currency? They've got you. Dry cleaning? Laundry service? Luggage storage? They’ve got it covered. They even have a gift shop, because, let’s be honest, you will need souvenirs! (And maybe a last-minute toothbrush, because, let’s also be honest, I always forget one).

For the Kids:

I didn’t travel with kids, but the Reforma is clearly family-friendly. They have babysitting services and kids’ meals, which is great if that's what you're looking for.

Getting Around:

Airport transfer? Check. Valet parking? Check. Taxi service? Check. They make getting around the city super easy, so you can focus on actually enjoying your trip.

The Anecdote: That Time I Almost Missed My Flight (and the Reforma Saved Me)

Okay, so here’s a confession. I’m a terrible packer. And I have even worse time management skills. On my last day, I woke up with a massive hangover, a mountain of souvenirs (and a newfound appreciation for the word “tequila”), and a rapidly approaching flight. Panic set in. I was a MESS. But the Reforma? They came to my rescue. The front desk quickly arranged a taxi, the restaurant staff packed me a takeaway breakfast to go (bless them!), and the housekeeping team found my passport (which I may have hidden in a particularly ingenious place). They saved me from missing my flight. Seriously, these little acts showed true hospitality.

The Imperfection: The One Minor Quibble

Alright, I’m not going to lie. One (very minor) complaint: sometimes the music in the lobby was a little… loud. But seriously, this is the only thing I can think of that wasn't perfect.

The Recommendation: Book It. Seriously, Just Do It.

Look, I’ve been to a lot of hotels. Some were good. Some were okay. But the Reforma Hotel? It's in a different league. It's more than just a place to stay; it's an experience. It's luxurious, comfortable, safe, and beautiful. The service is impeccable. The food is delicious. And the location? Perfect for exploring this vibrant city.

HERE'S THE DEAL (A Persuasive Offer for YOU!)

Stop reading this, and go.

Book your stay at the Reforma Hotel NOW. For a limited time only, we are offering a special package that includes:

  • Complimentary upgrade to a room with a city view. (Because you deserve to wake up to that skyline!)
  • A free massage at the world-class spa. (Because you need to relax.)
  • A free welcome drink at the pool bar. (Because you deserve to toast your amazing trip!)
  • 20% off your total bill! (Because your wallet deserves a little love, too!)

Use promo code "REFORMA-WOW" when booking at their site or by calling them directly.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to experience the magic of the Reforma Hotel. Trust me, it’s an experience you won’t forget.

Book now. You won’t regret it.

Red Roof Inn Battle Creek: Your Epic Michigan Getaway Awaits!

Book Now

Hotel El Ejecutivo by Reforma Avenue Mexico City Mexico

Hotel El Ejecutivo by Reforma Avenue Mexico City Mexico

Alright, buckle up buttercups, 'cause we're about to descend into the glorious chaos that was… MY trip to Mexico City. Specifically, the Hotel El Ejecutivo by Reforma Avenue. Prepare yourselves. This ain't your grandma's itinerary.

Day 1: Arrival & First Impressions (or, "Where in the World is My Luggage?")

  • 6:00 AM (That's O'Clock, People!): The alarm SCREAMS on the iPhone. "Buenos días" to early and already regretting that last margarita.
  • 6:30 AM: Flight to CDMX. (Let's be honest, I'm fueled by a lukewarm airplane coffee and a desperate hope my carry-on has survived. My checked bag? MIA. Classic.)
  • 10:00 AM (ish): Land at Benito Juárez International Airport. The air hits you like a warm hug! Or maybe it's just the jet lag. Either way, I'm officially in Mexico City.
  • 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Taxi (negotiating skills: rusty) to Hotel El Ejecutivo. Found it! Looks…okay. Clean-ish. The lobby guy, bless his heart, is trying to understand my mangled Spanish and my slightly panicked state about the missing suitcase. He's got that knowing look, the one that says, "Welcome to Mexico. Stuff happens.”
  • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Check-in. Room is… compact, to say the least. But the view! (Sort of) Overlooking Reforma Avenue. Pretty stunning, if you squint and ignore the construction. I'm in love with that.
  • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Panic about the luggage. Seriously, where is the damn bag? Call the airline. Get brushed off. Sigh dramatically. Decide that retail therapy might be the only cure.
  • 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Reforma Avenue stroll. HOLY SMOKES, the city breathes! Architecture is something else! The sun, the bustling people, the street vendors…it's sensory overload in the best way. Bought a scarf. Need to replace the luggage, the rest of the world could simply go to hell.
  • 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Tequila tasting at a random bar I stumbled upon. BEST IDEA EVER. Found my happy place. (The tequila may have had something to do with it.)
  • 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Dinner at a little taco place. They didn't speak much English, I didn't speak much Spanish. But we communicated through the universal language of deliciousness. The tacos! OMG. My mouth is still watering.
  • 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Back to the hotel. Exhausted. Jet-lagged. Luggage-less. But also absolutely exhilarated. Mexico City, you've got me.
  • 9:00 PM onwards: Sleep. Or at least attempt it. The city is noisy (that's an understatement), but the tequila might help…

Day 2: Culture Shock & Chocolate Bliss

  • 7:00 AM: Wake up. Still no luggage. Starting to think I'm living a real-life version of a comedy show! Breakfast is a sad continental buffet situation. Coffee, though, is decent.
  • 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Exploring the historic center. The Zócalo! The Palacio Nacional! The Metropolitan Cathedral! It's impossible to describe how overwhelming and awesome it is. The history just seeps from the walls. You can practically feel the ghosts of empires past.
  • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch. Found an amazing chile en nogada place. Absolutely incredible. I am officially obsessed with this dish. My biggest problem is it's only available during August and September, so I spent quite a long time talking to the chef about it.
  • 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: A little time to explore Bellas Artes! It's absolutely breathtaking. The murals! The architecture! I think I spent a good 30 minutes just staring at Diego Rivera's work, mesmerized.
  • 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: The REAL reason I love this city. CHOCOLATE. Visited a chocolate shop. Okay, maybe I honed the place. I bought half the store. Every kind of chocolate! From the most traditional, spicy chocolate to the most decadent of dark chocolate.
  • 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM: A really interesting visit to a museum, maybe the Anthropology Museum, or maybe a small random one because I got lost and ended up wandering in there.
  • 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Dinner time. I had tacos again. And I regret absolutely nothing.
  • 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Strolling through the streets. People-watching. Feeling this city's energy. So vibrant. So alive!
  • 9:00 PM onwards: Drink a bottle of wine in the tiny hotel room. Wonder how many more days I can survive without the luggage.

Day 3: Day of the Dead & Deep Thoughts

  • 8:00 AM: The suitcase gods have abandoned me. I'm so over it.
  • 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Thinking about a place I should go.
  • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch at a small restaurant, or maybe I should have chosen to go for a street food experience instead!
  • 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Take the metro to a park. A truly interesting experience in itself!
  • 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Enjoying the moment, the weather, and the company.
  • 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Dinner.
  • 9:00 PM onwards: Back to the hotel.
  • 10:00 PM: Sleep.

Day 4: The Meltdown & Departure (Maybe Not) - and an Apology

  • 7:00 AM: I am having a full-blown meltdown. The panic about the luggage is reaching fever pitch. This morning, breakfast was not decent. I was probably grumpy at the staff. I am sorry to the hotel staff.
  • 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Last-minute shopping (because, retail therapy!). Buying souvenirs for the people in my life who didn't have to live here.
  • 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: A final walk along Reforma Avenue. Sigh. Mexico City's magic is starting to wear off.
  • 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Checkout. I am this close to setting the hotel on fire with my rage. But the helpful staff are so patient.
  • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Airport.
  • 1:00 PM onwards: Departure. (Maybe? Did the luggage ever show up? Stay tuned.)

Final Thoughts (aka, stream-of-consciousness rambling)

Mexico City. It was…a whirlwind. A chaotic, beautiful, delicious, slightly stressful whirlwind. The city is a sensory overload. Some of it was fantastic, some of it was tough. But it's a place that gets under your skin. The people? Generally, kind and helpful in the face of my obvious tourist blunders. The food? Heaven. The history? Fascinating. The luggage debacle? Well, it's a good story…

Would I go back? In a heartbeat. Even if I have to travel with nothing but the clothes on my back. And maybe, just maybe, this time the luggage will show up.

LSU Game Day Getaway: Book Your OYO Hotel Port Allen Now!

Book Now

Hotel El Ejecutivo by Reforma Avenue Mexico City Mexico

Hotel El Ejecutivo by Reforma Avenue Mexico City Mexico

Reforma Hotel, Mexico City: FAQs & My (Mostly) Unfiltered Thoughts

Okay, seriously, is the Reforma Hotel *really* as swanky as it looks in the photos?

Look, the photos? They’re gorgeous. Seriously, Instagram-worthy levels of gorgeous. Marble, chandeliers, the whole shebang. And YES, it *mostly* lives up to the hype. That lobby? First impression BAM! You feel like you've stepped into… well, something designed by a very clever, very rich person. But here's the thing: real life isn't a perfectly filtered photo. Sometimes the marble seems a *little* less shiny in the morning light. One time, on my way to the (amazing) breakfast, I nearly tripped over a rug that was slightly out of place. Minor, I know, but it gave me a tiny, rebellious feeling that the whole place *wasn't* constructed by robots.

Bottom line? Expect luxury. Expect to be impressed. Just maybe don’t expect perfection. And embrace the little imperfections – they make it relatable. Besides, even the slightly-less-than-perfect moments give you a story to tell later. Like the time I saw a very important-looking businessman spill coffee ALL over his crisp white shirt. Made me feel a little less intimidated, I’ll be honest.

What's the deal with the rooms? Are they worth the price tag?

Alright, let's be real: the rooms aren't cheap. But are they worth it? That depends. For me? YES. For the sheer experience and the breathtaking views, absolutely. Seriously, ask for a room with a view of the Reforma Avenue. You won't regret it. Being able to watch the sunset over the city, with the Angel of Independence gleaming in the distance… goosebumps. Every. Single. Time.

The decor? Stylish, modern, and comfortable. The beds are, like, cloud-levels of comfy. And the bathrooms? I could (and probably did) spend hours in there. The bathrobes are divine. I may have accidentally… acquired… one during my last visit. Oops.

Now, the only downside? Sometimes, the noise from the street *does* filter in. It’s a city, after all! But honestly, the overall experience trumps any minor sleep interruptions. And if you’re truly sensitive to noise, ask for a room on a higher floor, or maybe pack some earplugs. Personally, I just find it an easy excuse to get room service breakfast and watch the city wake up.

The food! Tell me about the food! Is it good enough to justify not leaving the hotel?

Okay, the food. This is where the Reforma Hotel *really* shines. I mean, I normally *love* exploring local restaurants, but the hotel? It's got some serious culinary firepower. Breakfast at the main restaurant… please, just go and start with the chilaquiles. Those little fried tortillas swimming in sauce? Perfection. I dream about them. And the fresh fruit? Ridiculously good. The coffee? Strong enough to wake the dead AND banish jet lag.

Lunch and dinner? The options are amazing! From elegant fine dining to casual bites, you won't be disappointed. But fair warning: the prices, they reflect the quality. It’s definitely a splurge. But sometimes, a splurge is exactly what you need. It's an investment… in happiness, I guess. And I have a guilty confession: I *might* have ordered room service, like, every single night of my last trip. The truffle fries were just… calling my name. Don’t judge me! Vacation calories don't count, right?

What's the cocktail situation like? Because, you know, research.

Oh, the cocktails! This is important research, indeed. The bars at the Reforma are *fantastic*. They've got skilled mixologists who know their craft. Think classic cocktails done perfectly, and then some interesting, creative concoctions you've never even imagined. The ambiance? Usually, it is very, very stylish and sophisticated. You’ll feel like you're in a movie. (A movie where everyone looks effortlessly chic, of course.)

Now, a word of caution: the drinks are strong. *Really* strong. Pace yourself. Especially if you're planning on, say, making important life decisions later. I may or may not have learned this the hard way. One time, I ended up chatting with a group of strangers about the meaning of life until 3 AM. It was an *experience*. A memorable one. I think? Anyway, the cocktails are wonderful. Just… be careful. Or don't. Whatever.

Is the service as good as they say? I've heard horror stories about some fancy hotels.

The service at the Reforma Hotel? Generally, it's impeccable. The staff are attentive, friendly, and genuinely seem to want to make your stay special. They anticipate your needs. They make you feel pampered. Now, I'm not saying it’s *perfect*. Once, the bellhop took a *very* long time to find my luggage. Turns out, it ended up in the wrong room. Oops! But they were apologetic and fixed it quickly. And honestly, that kind of thing happens! It’s human. And overall, the service is consistently amazing. They remember your name. They go the extra mile. And that, my friends, is what makes a luxury experience truly memorable.

My biggest worry: The gym. Is it actually a decent gym?

Okay, look, I *know* I should care more about the gym. And I *do* occasionally drag myself there. The Reforma's gym? It's actually excellent. It's well-equipped, clean, and usually not too crowded. It's got all the machines you could want, plus free weights. (Though, I confess, I usually stick to the treadmill.) And the best part? The gym overlooks the city. So, if you must torture yourself with a workout, at least you'll have a nice view while you're doing it.

I'm not a gym bunny, but even *I* found the gym to be, you know, good. And the showers are nice. Always a plus. So, yes, the gym is decent. But honestly, after all the amazing food, I often feel the need for a nap instead. Priorities, people!

Okay, let's get real: What's the *worst* thing about the Reforma Hotel?

Alright, time for brutal honesty. The *worst* thing? Well, it's not really 'bad,' but it's the… price. It is *expensive*. Like, wallet-screaming expensive. You need to budget, plan, and maybe even take out a second mortgage. (Kidding! …Mostly.) You're paying for a truly luxurious experience. But yeah, it definitely stings the bank account. But hey, you only live once, right?

Where To Stay Now

Hotel El Ejecutivo by Reforma Avenue Mexico City Mexico

Hotel El Ejecutivo by Reforma Avenue Mexico City Mexico

Hotel El Ejecutivo by Reforma Avenue Mexico City Mexico

Hotel El Ejecutivo by Reforma Avenue Mexico City Mexico

Post a Comment for "Mexico City's ICONIC Reforma Hotel: Unforgettable Luxury Awaits!"